Our offices are now open daily. However, before you visit, we encourage you to be COVID-19 smart to minimize physical interaction. Consider:
Can I conduct my business online, by phone or using other mediums? If the answer is yes then we invite you to use the information provided below to learn of the many ways to contact us or make payments.
If you need to visit our offices, we kindly ask that you adhere to social distancing and sanitization protocols outlined below for your safety and that of our team.
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
- Monday to Friday
- Office Visiting Hours
- 8:00 AM-4:00 PM or by appointment
- Remote Operations
- 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
What to expect at our offices
For those persons who have no choice but to visit our offices, we have instituted several measures to minimize the risk of transferring the virus:
- Face masks must be worn by all visitors to our offices.
- Six-feet distancing protocol is in effect.
- Our entrance, exit and private meeting rooms are equipped with hand sanitizers at the recommended alcohol levels.
- We have placed tissues in each meeting room for clients to use as necessary, particularly when coughing or sneezing.
- All door handles, countertops, customer care meeting rooms and restrooms are disinfected regularly.
- Our team have been adhering to hand-washing and healthy hygiene best practices.
- We have discouraged direct refilling of personal receptacles at our water cooler dispensers. Please only use the cups provided.
There Are Many Ways to Contact Us
We remind you that our team is at your service. Should you need to contact us for service, we are just a phone call or a few clicks away:
Contact us by phone and Whats App:
Voice call only:
Or if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Premium Payment Options
Vehicle Insurance and Licensing
The Royal Grenada Police Force (RGPF) has advised that vehicle inspections have reopened. Stay tuned in to official information distribution channels for updates and more information.
Persons with expired driver’s licenses are required to pay license renewal fees at the Inland Revenue Department as advised by the RGPF.
Your vehicle insurance must be up-to-date. We encourage you to contact us to make arrangements for payment of your insurance premium to ensure you are covered in the event of an accident or if you are required to present your coverage policy to the authorities.
24 – Hour Roadside Assistance is Available
During the designated business and shopping days, our 24-hr Roadside Assistance extends beyond essential workers to all our clients who are on the road within regulatory guidelines stipulated by authorities.
Contact us via the 24-hour Roadside Assistance App or call 409-1234 for assistance.
Our agents will guide you and do all in their power to assist you remotely, while engaging the police to ensure that correct and appropriate assistance gets to you urgently.
Stay at home. Only leave home to conduct mandatory or official business.
If you have to go out:
- Wear a face mask.
- Practice social distancing as directed by our health officials. 6ft is the recommended safe distance.
- Regularly clean and disinfect all contact surfaces.
- Adhere to hand washing guidelines and healthy hygiene best practices.
- Use hand sanitizers at the recommended levels to kill bacteria when you are unable to wash your hands.
Be COVID-19 Safe!